Friday, March 7, 2014

Something to remember.

*Buka lagu One Direction - Story of My Life*
Aku malas nak taip lebih, sembang lebih. 
Hadap je ah gambar yang ada. 
Aku suka hari tu, sebab hari penyatuan semula. 
Aku tak akan lupa. Sampai bila bila. 
4 March 2014. 

In front of our huge gate. 

In front of Masjid Kristal. 

With my Wanie and Syim. 

With my Noreng. 

At Terengganu Equestrian Resort (TER). 

Sorry girls, I'm the real joker hahaha :D

Class picture for last semester.

Turn left everybody oh yeah !

 Turn right now ok cool you guys :D

 With my Sarah and Munir at Masjid Terapung. 

Waiting for our huge Siakap. I don't know the restaurant's name, sorry.

Last picture ! Holding our present. 

Ok itu saja. 
A big sorry, and thousand thanks. 
Have a great life ahead everybody, love ya ;)

As everyone wish. Alhamdulillah :)

.hudapunyacopyrightreserved.