Thursday, September 28, 2017

otak kanan (9)

i didn't shut anyone up 
i put everything at its own place instead.
because hm,
i am too tired. 
i am the the type who will deeply think about everything that matters to me
i hold every single thing that people say
and i will think and think and think about it
until i get sick (macam sekarang ni)
because i understand that he/she just wanna give his/her kind opinion
but please, sometimes i really can't handle it
tak boleh nak hadam 
sometimes it put me down
so so down
and it's not easy to ignore
especially with someone who really close to me
i act like i am okay
but it's not.
yes i am feeling 'okay i ignored everything just do my own thing i am happy with it'
but deep deep deep down in the heart
it's terrible
i hurt people at the same time with my ignorance.
but please understand
i was broken once, i had a failure once 
i was cheated on
i was terribly hurt
i lost my self-confidence once 
i had a trust issue
then i am become insecure now
i take everything so seriously 
because i am not ready to have another failure
please stop talking. 
and stop posting
seriously i really can't handle it
i am sorry for ignoring everything now
it's for my own good, and health
surely i'll be back, with some good news for everyone
insyaAllah.

.hudapunyacopyrightreserved.